Being a member of the premature baby community for 3 and half years now, sadly baby loss is not uncommon. Every loss is so hard, I have lost count of the number of babies I have mourned. Every single one breaks my heart and makes me weep. I don't see myself as a leader just a mum standing alongside another. I haven't walked in Jennie's shoes personally, I can only imagine the deep pain she is going through. I feel a deep sense of loss and I only met Matilda once.
I know that all of us who blog and those who know Jennie through Bliss are with her at this time. I know everyone is thinking of ways to remember and honour this special precious little girl.
So on her "giving back to God day" I invite you to do the following:-
- Wear pink or purple for Matilda Mae
- Sing Make Me A Channel of Your Peace
- Blow some bubbles for her - which is what her family and friends will be doing at the ceremony.
- At 8pm play Muse's starlight really loud so Matilda Mae can hear it
- Consider, if you haven't already, making a donation to her precious star fund which can be found here