I have been very kindly tagged by Rachel who writes the blog Tiny Little Baby in her meme post. Rachel is also the creature of the brilliant Starting Life in the NICU.
So the challenge to tell you 7 things about me, preferably things the majority of you don't know already!
1. I played the violin for 12 years and was in the Tasmanian Youth Orchestra, which I loved. But I never wanted to play classical, I wanted to play country style fiddle, much to my music teacher's disgust.
2. I got married at 21 and did my entire wedding for a $250 budget.
3. I celebrated turning 30 by finalising my divorce and moving to England for a fresh start.
4. I was an aunt as soon as I was born, and became a great aunt the year before I had Joseph.
5. In 2004-2005 I diligently worked at my weight and lost 5 stone, and it breaks my heart that I put it all back on again, save about 7lb, but at least I didn't gain more, and this year I'm going to chip away at it again. And this time, not regain bad habits.
6. I love the gym, and most of all I love weight training. At the peak of my fitness I could do a leg press of 120 kilos. My favourite thing to do is work out on the swiss ball, and at my old gym, the big fit guys used to ask me to help them on it!
7. One of the highlights of my life was seeing Joe Jackson in concert in 2002, I never thought I'd get to see him, and the ultimate was being given Graham Maby's plectrum.
So that's enough about me, I want to know about some of you so have tagged the following people
The lovely pink princess who blog writes this very funny blog, because one of her evil friends told her to!
The equally lovely yummy mummy Jennie who writes this inspiring blog about her experiences having twins.