|Doing what I do best - talking at the Total event|
August will be another busy month, I have quite a few exciting products to tell you about, a little giveaway and a few more exciting things so watch this space.
One thing I really want to do this month is a multiples week. Clearly I had a singleton, but many of you in my community have had multiples and I'd love you to tell your story. I am looking for stories on all sorts of aspects of life with multiples.
- Managing a NICU stay with more than one baby
- Life with multiples after a singleton
- Life with a singleton after multiples
- Fun activities to do with your multiples
- A day in the life of a multiple mum
- A multiple pregnancy journey, what its like being pregnant with more than one
- Essential items to make life easier with multiples
- How to choose a multiple buggy
I'd love to hear ideas about other things you would like me to cover, or if any of you would like to submit a post. Books your kids love, places to go, anything! Whilst the primary focus of Not Even A Bag of Sugar is about premature babies and pregnancy, our babies grow up! I really want to explore the parenting side more, and would love your input!
I am also planning something big to help people in my area with travel and other costs of having a baby in special care, so any ideas are welcome. I am not sure what form this will take, and am looking into links with existing charities and organisations in my area, and looking at need. I will need help, so if anyone has experience of this sort of thing, please let me know!
I am also going to continue the series Just One Thing, with my crowdsourced articles, if there is a topic you would like covered please let me know and I'll ask my team of oracles!
Thank you again for all of your kind support!