I have been tagged by Mummy Pink Wellies in this fantabulous meme. Note the sarcasm. I couldn't find a Silent Sunday this week, so I am doing this instead. Oh the joy.
I dunno, I think I'm pretty much an open book, so I am not sure there is much that you don't already know about me and I have to find 10 things.
10 things you might not know about me
1. I loved debating at school and whilst our team never won, I often used to win debater of the week. I just love a good argument.
2. I played violin in the Tasmanian Youth Orchestra String Group, which I loved. I have great memories of music camp and concerts. I was slightly disappointed as I wanted to be a country and western style fiddler rather than classical, but my music teacher wasn't keen!
3. I got engaged at 20 and married 3 months later at 21. And then was divorced by 30.
4. I used to be a disability support worker and once got a wheelchair stuck up the Tamarhorn with someone in it!
5. Until the age of 38 I had never owned a house and always rented, and loved renting. I don't really "get" home ownership!
6. My nana lived with us when I was a teenager and she was my best friend. I still miss her and think about her every day, and she died a long time ago when I was in my second year of university.
7. I studied a Bachelor of Business at university, and all my lecturers used to think I was a lost fine arts student, and tried to redirect me. I should have listened. I think it was the tie die pants that did it.
8. I got a distinction for my thesis but never passed my degree. Business statistics was my nemesis. I just could not pass it.
9. I did a months' mission work in Fiji when I was 20 and it rocked my faith to its core, and made me question everything. It's where I learned that people with disabilities are at particular risk in countries such as this, and I still think about some of the disabled children that I met, who would now be adults.
10. I absolutely love cricket. I have been to test matches here and in Australia, and it's one of the main things that my husband and I had in common when we first started courting.
I'm afraid I am not mean enough to tag anyone, but if your reading this, and feel inspired to do this yourself, consider yourself tagged!